Friday, November 28, 2008

Max Payne 3 ( Upcoming game in 2009? )


One of the best action PC games was Max Payne which was released in 2001 as most gamers a very familiar about. Through the release of the first game (Max Payne) as won lots of award including the best game of the year award. The story and the game continues to Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne.  The Max Payne 2 has also won the top ten PC game of the year award in 2003.

 

The First Release of Max Payne. 




The story continues....Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne 2.


After few years later, the Max Payne movie was released this year 2008 and it was finally comfirmed that the Max Payne 3 is soon going to be released. But, what is unknown is that the release date for the Max Payne 3. I've researched through the internet about Max Payne 3 release date but, I had found some interesting news for gamers anxiously waiting for Max Payne 3, on a website.
 
I am not sure if the information is true or false and I really do not recall where I got it from. So I apologize for that, but I have found posters of the Max Payne 3 and it is called Max Payne 3: Rise from the Ashes which I would like to share with you guys. By the look of it, I believe that it could be true.



Max Payne 3: Rise from the Ashes......(believed to be true).


Well, Let's wait longer for more detailed and accurate information to confirm about Max Payne 3. Happy Waiting :) 

For more information on Max Payne 3 or update, I suggest the you could visit www.gamespot.com and search for Max Payne 3.

*Some of the Pictures were kindly taken from www.maxpayne.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hp said...

wow, now introduce game to ppl...
haha...

November 29, 2008 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Hp said...

LOL, but sad to say that i didnt see him today...perharp i saw my other friends...haha ^^

November 29, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home