Thursday, December 4, 2008

DIGITOGRAPHY.....Truly Amazing


Well, today let's talk about images. Sound's boring? Not till you have seen this amazing digitography. These are no ordinary images. They are images that have been graphically edited by a photoshop program by experts. It's really cool and fun when you know how to edit photos using photoshop programs. For now, just sit back, relax and start scrolling down to see these wonderful images.












Enjoyed it? If you are interested in making these graphic images, there are many different types of photoshop programs available today. I suggest Adobe Photoshop is a very good program to make these kinds of graphics. Let your imaginations run wild!

Thanks for reading :).

*Source: Unknown, I found these images in my mail, one of my friends sent this to me.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

They're nice, but still not my cup of tea. Being in photojournalism too restricted me from doing these kind of editing.

December 4, 2008 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

Really appreciated for your comments. I think i understand what your trying to say. Thanks!!!!

December 4, 2008 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Jason Law said...

I have totally no idea how to pick up Adobe...

December 6, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home