Thursday, January 15, 2009

T-Reviewz now Weekly

Well, that's right. Now T-Reviewz is going to be updated weekly to ensure you the quality reviews to satisfiy you. I feel that I need to improve on my reviewing of the products and news so, I will be reviewing on the most anicipated Techs by giving a full and complete review. To ensure a quality review, I need more time to write and of course do some research along the way. Due to that, I will be updating my post every week.

If you want reviews that meets the blog requirements, you are welcomed to give suggestions through comments or E-Mail. I thank the people who come to my blog regularly and will not dissappoint them as this blog will be swimming with reviews on gadgets,PC games,Movie reviews, Softwares and more.

Thanks for taking some time to read this and please look forward for my reviews. Thank You.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...someone finally wanted to blog liao...lols...aiya, come review on my blog! haha...I will PAY you with a wraffle IF my view really increase much...ELSE too bad :) xD

January 15, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home