Friday, December 5, 2008

New S60 Touch From Nokia (Coming Soon)


This is the Nokia's new Touchscreen phone called "S60 Touch" that might be coming in our way. I came across this phone in YouTube and you can find the links at the end of the post. I've researched this phone in yahoo and google but not much detailed information I was able to gather about this phone. However, I did found out some information on the S60 Touch.

From Nokia's website, the Operating System for this Nokia phone that it supports S60 series and it is said that it is able to support Multi-Touch interface which is almost similar to iPhone. This Nokia S60 Touch is definitely running the s60 Operating System, so my guess is that this phone can support Multi-Touch. 

It has a wide screen but no information of this phone is found anywhere but, I know that there is a stylus for this that will be able to help in handwriting recognition. This can be seen in the YouTube video.



*Since there is not much information is given from anywhere, not much pictures were available in the internet.

  
All the specifications I have gottten from is by watching the video in YouTube so, watch the video to find out what the phone is all about.

I think we would have to wait till next year to find out more about this phone. Happy waiting :) .

Well. here you go:



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Law said...

arrhh...i dont like full touch-screen hp, it is hard to type message. But it looks pretty cool :)

December 5, 2008 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

yeah, I agree. Sometimes it is really hard to type from the touch screen. But, touch screens are popular nowadays.

December 5, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home