Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sharp 930SH, It's First and the Best 8 Megapixel Camera Phone So Far.....


I was wondering what to review about it today. My friend(Les..cough,cough..ter) suggested to review on the Sharp's first 8 megapixel camera phone called 'Sharp 930SH' as he is planning to buy this mobile phone. I have done research on this phone and it was not easy to review this because I have not saw or heard about this phone before. I had looked through a lot of websites and it is very rare to find this phone's information/specification. I think I had gathered enough reviews from other websites to briefly let you know the details for this mobile phone. 


What makes this ordinary mobile phone an extraordinary one, is it's 8 megapixel camera. I know that 8 megapixel camera phones are getting common nowadays but, this phone's digital camera has the best image quality compared to any other 8 megapixel camera phones available today. Why? Most camera phone uses standard CMOS image sensor but, this phone uses CCD also known as charge-coupled device technology which is mainly used for professional digital photography. According to www.unwiredview.com, "CCD image sensor offers images at a higher quality and with a higher degree of uniformity. This being said, it’s likely that SoftBank 930SH can offer a photo quality like no othger phone out there. " Besides CCD image sensors, it also has even more advanced camera features like ISO 2500, face detection, Pro Pix, night flash and so on. I am not really very sure wether it contains xeon flash but from my point of view, it does not have, as it is not stated anything on other websites that i had researched on.



Sharp 930SH has a 3 inch new mobile ASV screen in 854 x 480 pixel resolution. It has GPS for map navigation purposes. It is also a 3G phone which contains a CMOS camera for the video calls. It has a 100MB internal memory storage. It also has MicroSD card slot which is supported up to 4GB. It's height x width x thickness is 105 x 48 x 15.2 millimeters and it weighs around 110 grams. Finally, I think it does not have a WI-FI connectivity as it is not stated anywhere in the specifications on other sites.





In conclusion, I think it is a great phone especially for people who are interested in photography or for professional photographers :) . Well, What I like about this phone is that, the camera of course, and the design, the texture and the color for this phone. 
I am probably a fan of touch screen phones even though I do not have one yet, but soon... :) . I would also recommend this phone for people who are interested in buying phones for the camera, due to its extreme image quality.

These are some more images about Sharp 930SH. Here you go:









Not to disappoint some of you who are interested to get this phone, sources say that it is only available in Japan if, I'm not wrong.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Hp said...

I think i see this phone before...

let me think...

wait wait...

nop nop, i still cant remember where i see this phone...










LOL

December 7, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

haha!

December 7, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home