Wednesday, December 10, 2008

T-Reviewz Apologies This Week


I really apologies as I was not able to give you much reviews this week. The reason is because I have been very busy so this had made me difficult to focus on improving my blog and writing reviews on gadgets, computers or other interesting news to share with you. But, please do not be down as I will SURE to continue to write reviews for you guys from next week.

I will promise you guys that from next week onwards I will be writing a lot of reviews for you to read on and catch some interesting news along the way. I will be also making a major change for my blog that will sure to impress you (I hope :) . Since I will be having my three weeks vacation from next week, I will design my blog and write as much reviews as possible. I have estimated that I will at least publish two posts per day, just to make you guys be welcomed to my blog.

Anyway, I will still be posting small posts this week to keep you in touch with interesting updates and with my blog. I really appreciate that you are visiting my blog and thank you guys for giving me some comments along the way to keep me up on writing reviews everyday.

From next week onwards, I can promise you that you will NOT be disappointed for coming to my blog. Please do keep in touch with my blog this week and try to understand my situation that I am really busy this week and this made me to focus on this, lesser. Be sure to notice something different or new next week onwards.


Apologies/Thanks From T-reviewz . www.treviewz.blogspot.com 

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Law said...

wow ...! 2 posts per day? isn't too time consuming XD?

December 10, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

yup!! two posts per day but i will try my best!!!

December 11, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home