Thursday, December 11, 2008

MacBook pro made of real gold



I was surfing the web and found something interesting about the Macbook Pro which also known as a laptop, that it has really caught my eyes. "A real Macbook made of Pure 24 Karat Gold". This is something you do not see it everyday. Thats not all, the apple logo is made up of diamond studded. 



I am not sure how much is it but, according to engadget (really funny joke) said that, prepare to sell your house to buy this MacBook. :) . Well, of course only rich people can afford this or people who do not know what to do with the money !!!

This has really amazed me and this is what I wanted to share with you guys. if you want to know more about this information/pictures, visit the sources listed at the end of this post. Thank you very much for taking your time to read this. :)





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Niar said...

great technology....

December 11, 2008 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and for the comment. Do check out my blog everyday for more interesting news and updates! :)

December 11, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Jason Law said...

Omg... How much it gonna cost us ! Honestly, I don't know what is the purpose it serves except gaining profit

December 11, 2008 at 6:10 PM  
Blogger T-Reviews said...

well, like i said, to buy this golden macbook, time to sell ur house !!! Haha :)

December 11, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home